Sunday, January 31, 2010

MY HERO

MY HERO

Everyone in this world must have their own hero. Especially for teenager likes me. Some teenager choose their boyfriend or their father as their hero but for me, my mother is my hero. In addition, my mother was very important in my life. Nobody cannot take her place in my life, even my father. Moreover, my father also very important to me but if I were make my choose between them, I were more choose my mother compare my father. As for me, their duties and responsible are different especially my father because sometimes my father had no time for me.

Firstly, I would like to stories about my hero that’s would really make me love to her. My mother never scolded over me, except I create a wrong thing that she told me to avoid it. Furthermore, my mother was very supporting woman. What I am doing, she will give her support to me. As for her, she never bored had child like me. I am thankful to God because got mother like her.

In addition, mother was taking care of me since I am getting born. Besides that, she never knew what that mean of tired. As for her, cares of me is a responsible a mother to her child. Even though she busy on her work, she never forgot about her family and education of her child. Other than that, mother always told to me that education is very important than other things because when we no education, is very difficult to get work. Moreover, she always gave her support to me. She always motivated to me when I am getting to examination. She also look on the bright side when do something.

Furthermore, she never control over me because she do not want me feel likes a burden. She also want me look ahead. Other than that, she wants me to be what I want. She also looks to do over me to be an accountant because she wants me helps my father’s companies. Moreover, have a mother likes her, it’s too hard to found. Nobody can’t take her place in my life. She very understands of me. Since I continued my studies, I feel far from her. Then, when I am back for semester break, she will cook my favourite food. That’s why I am loved her very much. Nobody can challenge her cooked, even my sister or my maid.

A foregone conclusion, when we have a mother, we take good care of her. Don’t ever we forget of what have their done to us because that places of her, no one can replace even my grandmother. Moreover, we should hear their advice and don’t ever we fight back her words. Other than that, we don’t be rude over her or parents. That’s not good for our life. For my opinion, we should be a good child for them because we were feeling very happy I think and our life will be good and we will get a happy family.

4 comments: