Sunday, January 24, 2010

Five things that would really make you happy and why.

First and foremost,things that would really make me happy was i get new laptop because the laptop was mine.Before this,i just used my sister's laptop or friend's laptop.Now,i don't need to borrow from them.For me,the laptop was very important because when i have the laptop i can do my assignment or so on.

Secondly,i'm very happy because i get a family that understand me and give me support in my studied.Besides that,my parents always give me hint and they always pray for me and my other siblings.Besides that,my parents always advice to me to focuses in my studied.

Thirdly,i'm feel very lucky because i get to continued my studies at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara,Bangi in course accountancy.I'm very happy on that because what i'm dreamed before this comes true and i don't want to waste my time anymore because i want to concentrated on my studies to be an accountant.

Fourthly,i get MARA loan.i'm very happy with that because with the money,i can uses to buy my book,pay my hostel fee,and so on.Futhermore,i no need to used my parent's money yet.Before this,i always used their money.Now,i think i don't want to make their feel hardest.Other than that,with the loan i can buy my necessaries.

Last but not least,i'm very happy when i get a good friend that understand me and give me supportive in my studied.Moreover, they always told to me that what i'm doing he will be there behind of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment